I got my BBA in Marketing, an MBA in Management, and a JD in law.
These subjects have served me very well in honing strong business development skills.
With my marketing background, I develop relationships - with consumers, members of the value chain, content-creators, etc.
The management education allows me to coordinate efforts to achieve goals. I'm happy to manage anything from project resources to cross-functional teams.
The law degree has been integral in structuring the relationships in ways that make all parties feel comfortable and protected.
This is how growth opportunities come about: creating long term value through carefully managed relationships.
• Presidential Scholarship to Pace University;
• Magna Cum Laude, Pace University;
• Honors program, Pace University;
• Dean’s List, Pace University & Thomas Jefferson Law School; • Dean’s Scholarship to Thomas Jefferson Law School;
• Cum Laude, Thomas Jefferson Law School;
• Merit-based lump sum award, Sony Electronics Inc.;
• Award for service to the Pristina, Kosovo city library system, 2013 (televised);
• Award for public speaking from Toastmasters
• "Our Military Reminds Us: All Men Are Created Equal," Bars & Stripes, 2013
• "Trademark Law for Photographers," The Law Tog, 2013
• “On the Legal Valuation of Companion Animals,” The Informer, 2008
• “Thomas Jefferson Changes the Curve,” The Informer, 2008
• “Top 10 Tips for an Effective Interview,” San Diego Bar Journal, 2008
• iPhone Photography, New Bern Rotary Club, 2015
• Queen of Stairs, 2015 - top 20 Pecha Kucha in 2015
• Law lectures on contracts and U.S. government in Pristina, Kosovo